Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

To Be Burned

Tasty Pizza, must be Domino's.

Sometimes when you're not careful, you'll be burned in life if you don't analyze the situation before making a decision.
I've been burned many times, and no, I don't mean on a stove or by using the kettle.

Here are a few ways you can be burned.
  • Your friends can burn you
  • Buying things online, you can be burned
  • Your own family members can burn you.. Not Babushka.

If you still don't know what it means to be burned, let's give you a few clues.


If someone has deceived you in a bad way, or they're out to get you, they will try to burn you. Burning people is to get what one wants to get out of someone, or usually it's the result of.

Imagine on classified websites like OLX. They sell you an Iphone which they say everything works, and you found out that the touchscreen isn't responding. The seller probably knew of this and that's why they want to sell it leaving you dry. In this case you've been burned.

Le'ts look at a quick sentence
I've been burned so many times trying to buy something on Craigslist, that I don't trust what anyone says to me anymore. It's usually all a lie.
Remember, the next time someone tries to burn you, use your head, and think before you engage with certain people. It will save you trouble in the long-run.
 

2 comments:

  1. Olx's flame is a child game if we compare it with my government. My government burned me when it promised support during COVID-19. It was only a declaration and element of populism. No one got any help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.richardsongmp.com/wealth-strategies/business-owners-additional-emergency-support-measures

      I don't know how business owners can get CERB in Canada, but I heard they can be compensated.

      Delete